Private Floral Centerpiece Workshop
Have you ever bought a bunch of flowers and brought them home, but then could not for the life of you figure out how to arrange them in a vase? Join City House Country Mouse at our studio for a private one-on-one workshop, where we'll show you how to create your own unique floral centerpiece using fresh, seasonal flowers and foliage.
Learn some new skills and figure out how you can use foraged items from your neighborhood to help create a unique arrangement. With spring around the corner, you'll have plenty of opportunities to keep using the skills learned in this workshop to create amazing floral centerpieces!
In our private workshops, you get all the attention and get to choose from a wonderful assortment of local and seasonal fresh flowers and greens.
Location: City House Country Mouse (2105 Marconi Ave on the Hill)
Date and time: To be mutually agreed upon
- Flowers, containers, floral shears, vase
What you can expect:
- Instruction on how to make a fresh flower arrangement
- Tips on keeping arrangements lasting longer
- A floral arrangement in a container to take home
- All work materials provided
- Learn which flowers are easy to grow and good for cutting in our area
Note: Save $10 per person when you register TWO people for this private workshop! (Two is our max for our small studio. Discount applied after purchase and date/time have been confirmed.)